Monday, October 17, 2011

Art Gallery/Walk Across Harbor Bridge/Sydney Tower Lookout

Today I woke up and took a stroll across the Sydney Harbor Bridge to get a view of the Central Business District from the other side of the harbor:



I then went to the Art Gallery of New South Wales. Although I don't too much about art, it was actually pretty interesting and they seemed to have a lot of nice pieces. The clown piece was kind of creepy, however. They are opening up a brand new Picasso gallery in a few months.




Later on in the afternoon I went to the top of the Sydney Tower to get a higher aerial view of the city.

My last day in Sydney is tomorrow. I'm going to walk around Sydney University and then get ready for my trip to Cairns.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to post. Clown is creepy. DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send us an e-mail when you get to the FNQ (Far North Queensland) and in your hostel. Travel safe. Dad

    ReplyDelete