Monday, October 17, 2011

Bondi Beach

Yesterday I went to Bondi Beach, the most famous beach in Sydney. It was pretty, but the water was freezing. It is early spring here and supposedly the water warms up as the summer progresses. There is a popular show in Australia called "Bondi Rescue" where they rescue tourists from the dangerous currents. Here are a few pictures from Bondi Beach and the cliff walk I took from Bondi Beach to another beach about a mile away.




After a week and a half of not talking to an American and coming close to being integrated into french society, I met up with my friend Ram Kolluri, who was kind enough to show me around Sydney this past weekend. Ram went to Dartmouth with my good friend from high school Robbie Krattiger and he is here working at Goldman Sachs. We are also fraternity brothers (he was a Beta at Dartmouth) and his foreign co-workers find the concept of American fraternities and sororities very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment