Friday, October 21, 2011

Great Barrier Reef

I went scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef today. Although I have snorkeled lots of times, today was my first time to scuba dive. It was about a 2 hour trip out to the reef where an instructor explained to us how to scuba dive. It wasn't hard at all and it made me want to get actually certified when I get back home. In my scuba group was a middle aged couple from Minneapolis and a early 30s couple from Houston. The lady from Minneapolis grew up in a town right next to Columbia, MO, and the guy from Houston used to date a girl from Norman. Small world. The reef was pretty impressive. It is incredible just how big it is, it's literally like a large underwater forest. These pictures don't do it justice, but here are a few pics of the reef:





I found Nemo!

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Makes me want to go fishing! D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blogs. Makes me excited to go. I've sent two comments before, but they didn't make it. I'm trying again and hope this one works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit di montaggio per realizzare barriere alzacatena con telecomando. Barriere a catena prodotte in Italia. Alzacatena automatici con telecomando. barriera parcheggio campeggio

    ReplyDelete