Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cricket Game

I went to the cricket game this afternoon. There were about 75 other people that joined me. Although there was hardly anyone there, the atmosphere was enjoyable. The weather was perfect and they served hot dogs and beer and played good music during the breaks. It definitely had the feel of a late spring baseball game. I still don't really know the rules so I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I also walked around the Melbourne Tennis Centre, which is where they play the Australian Open tennis tournament each January. Here are some pictures from the cricket match and the tennis centre:
Melbourne Tennis Centre


Some famous cricket player


You can tell by the number of fans that it was a huge game
This is kind of their version of a bullpen

No comments:

Post a Comment