Saturday, November 5, 2011

NZ South Island Tour

I began my 9 day tour around New Zealand's South Island two days ago. There are 13 other people in my tour group. All of them are Europeans in their mid-late twenties except a 70 year old Japanese couple. I really like everyone in my group, they are all super nice.

The tour has been incredible so far. The South Island is probably the most beautiful, picturesque place I have ever seen. It's all small island with an incredibly dynamic ecosystem. It has rainforests, glaciers, mountains, deserts and prairies. Yesterday we went on a hike through the Franz Josef glacier and it was a really cool experience. I can't upload photos right now but once I get wifi I will write a blog post about it. Expect more photos and posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment